Our clergy—bishops, priests, and deacons—is in a unique and blessed position to care for those in our dioceses and parishes who carry the crosses of infertility and pregnancy loss. What our priests may not know is how many in the pews suffer in this way or how to minister to them. The effect on each person—and his or her marriage—varies, but the need is the same: for a “Simon” to walk alongside them, sharing the burden of this cross, and encouraging them to draw closer to God and their spouse.
So, in an effort to help our spiritual fathers provide the best pastoral care possible, we’ve created a new resource just for them, as they seek to lead us through this sensitive and difficult time. Our Clergy Toolkit is full of information and print materials for them and their flock. If you order a Clergy Toolkit for your bishop, he will receive:
- Our Clergy Guide, a booklet written by the Springs in the Desert team, full of information about infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, the temptation of certain Artificial Reproductive Technologies, how to handle the Mother’s Day blessing, and more!
- Springs in the Desert Brochures, to help parishioners more easily find our ministry.
- Link to order Springs in the Desert Small Group Guides
- Infertility in the Parish Brochures, to help educate those in the parish who are not struggling with infertility, and raise awareness and sensitivity towards this complex issue.
- Sts. Anna & Joachim Prayer Cards, to aid in the prayer life of those who are carrying that same heavy cross carried by our patrons, the parents of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Springs of Love Brochures, to help couples who are discerning foster care or adoption in the parish find the support and community they need.
- Confessional cards, to help priests minister to hurting hearts in the Confessional in a simple, discreet manner.
- Print Pamphlets, containing our “5 Things” resources, to help educate and raise awareness among specific audiences (healthcare providers, NaPro doctors, priests, etc.).
- Sts. Anna & Joachim Stickers, for a subtle yet tangible reminder of the intercession of our patron Saints.
- Branded Pens
- 1-hour consultation with Springs in the Desert team members to help take stock of the situation in the parish or diocese and open up new avenues for ministering to those who are walking the path of infertility.
When ordering, please note the name and diocese of the bishop to whom you would like to send a Toolkit. If a Toolkit has already been purchased for the requested bishop, the Toolkit will be sent to a nearby bishop who has not yet received one. Toolkit orders are currently being accepted for dioceses in the United States only. Thank you!